Expert Pill Reminder and Monitor
Latest news on evriMED : Smart Pill Device Keeps TB Medication Adherence on Track
Link to download WHO guidelines
BENEFITS OF DIGITAL MEDICATION MONITORS
- WHO has concluded that adherence interventions significantly improve treatment outcomes for both DOT and SAT patients.
- Digital medication monitors are a proven-effective adherence intervention, delivering reminders and enabling enhanced counseling and differentiated care.
- Digital medication monitors are highly patient-centric and low patient burden. ey permit remote, electronic observation of medication taking by self-administering patients.
- Digital medication monitors should save health system time and money by focusing provider time on demonstrably poor adherers.
- In large, cluster-randomized trials in China, digital medication monitors were shown to significantly improve medication adherence and be well accepted by both patients and provider