W1) How long does the Wisepill Dispenser Battery last?
Wisepill Dispenser : 2 to 3 months
- Standard battery : 2 - 3 months with normal usage (longer in power saving modes)
- Extended battery : 3 to 4 months with normal usage (longer in power saving modes)
Alkaline batteries : - 12 months
W2.)How long does it take to charge a LIPO Battery?
The following approximate charging times can be expected:
Charging the battery inside the Pillbox using a USB charger
- Standard battery on the Wisepill Dispenser using a personal charger: - 4 hours
- Standard battery on the evriMED1000c using a personal charger - 4 hours
- Extended battery on the evriMED1000c using a personal charger - 7 hours 30 minutes
Charging the battery outside of the Pillbox using the Quad multi-charger
- Standard battery using the Quad Multi Charger - 3 hours (Setting on 1 Amp)
- Extended battery using the Quad Multi Charger -5 hours (Setting on 1 Amp)
W3.) Why does the device not connect to the Server
If no heartbeats or medication events are showing on the Server, check the following:
- Has the SIM card has been properly inserted?
- Has the battery been plugged properly in and charged?
- Has the SIM card been properly activated? - For Aeris SIM cards, contact Wisepill support
- Do you have cell phone coverage in your area?
- Is the device has configuration correct? The following tools can be used :
- The Wisepill configurator for Wisepill devices
- the evriMED TECH Tool for evriMED devices